Friday 4 February 2011

TGI Friday!

Hi guys, This week has gone so quick! I've been doing cakes most evenings after finishing work so it's nice to have the whole weekend off of no cakes or classes to do. As much as I love it there are some things I want to do like: meal plans, find some more health blogs, sewing and craft blogs, cleaning, hot bath, hair and face pack, make a list of cake supplies I need to upcoming weddings. And I also want to spend some nice time with Phil.

Meal plans is a big thing for me, I need to get some healthy recipes together again as so far January has been a bit unhealthy and my portion sizes have crept back up again. I'd welcome any recipe/meal ideas from peeps :-)

I also want to do some more research on cake classes for big wedding cakes as I want to start doing them this year at some point. I have ordered a couple of books from amazon for inspiration. My Maisie Fantaisie one is fab so I've ordered her 2nd one.

Tomorrow i'm looking forward to a lay in with Phil, have breakfast together and then decide what we want to do for the day. I'm liking the idea of staying at home and chillaxing :-)

Right i'm off to read a magazine, pop on a face pack and then read some of Ian Marber's The Food Doctor Diet.

As i've not got any pics to put up here's one of me and Phil at my best friends wedding.

Jess

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment