Wednesday 12 August 2009

Positive

Well day 3 on WW and i'm feeling good. I'm making sure i plan all my meals for the following week as it helps me stay focused. I need to do this.





I'm off work this week which can be dangerous for me as it means i can pick! But I've made sure i've factored in snacks like WW choc caramel wafer and rice cakes with ham and tomato.





Only slip up today is after baking cupcakes i automatically ate some left over mixture!!! Pointed it at 3 points so lucky i have enough to cover it but such a waste! But yum though :-) Baking can be tough as i run my own cupcake business http://www.jessicascupcakes.com/ and cupcakes are not very point friendly! But when putting together new recipes tasting has to be done, but what i'll do is have a very very small amount and try the rest on other people.





Me and OH did our fat pics last night. See mine below- worst pic ever as not even done my hair or got any make up on! But i felt for the purpose i want it to serve which is to spur me on i wanted it to look as bad as poss. Just enforces the fact i need to lose this weight. For my health as well as my confidence.





I'm also trying positive thinking. I've been reading a book called "Ask and it's Given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks and trying to do some of the things mentioned in there. It does seem to be making a difference. It's all based around the law of attraction.

I'm excited about the thought of being able to go in any shop i like and buy some really nice outfits. Long way off i know but if i keep visualising it, it makes me more motivated.

1 comment:

  1. I knew I shouldn't have followed that link to your website! Your cupcake gallery looks mouthwateringly good. Such temptation! I'm glad I can't actually grab one. LOL
    Good luck, and wishing you lots of willpower for your weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete