Wednesday 23 June 2010

I'm back!

Sorry guys for not posting for a couple of weeks. As you know from my last post I had an operation to remove my gall bladder. Well shortly after that post I was rushed back to hospital as I had a bile leak. They had cut my bile duct while doing the op. The pain was like nothing I have ever experienced. The doctors have said it's one of the most painful things. So I spent quite a while longer in hospital. But now back home and able to recover properly thank god!! Feeling a lot better but still not allowed to doing any exercise apart from walking. So not sure how it's going to affect weight loss. I did lose 2.5lbs this week though so not too shabby.

I'm going to concentrate on eating well and recovering from my op until I get back doing my workouts.

Weather is amazing here at the moment and looks to be good all week. Me and phil are thinking of going on a picnic at the weekend. Can't wait. Trying to decide on where to go- we could go somewhere pretty close or could do a 2 hour trip to the seaside. Hmmm decisions!

This morning I had Nestle Oats & more honey for breakfast. It's so yummy. It's a bit too hot for oatmeal at the moment.


I then had some raspberries with Rachel's Pouring yoghurt for a mid morning snack. Still loving that ouring yoghurt!


Lunch was 2 poached eggs on seeded bread.


One of my best friends Nat came over to watch the England game with me. Sooo glad we won! Bring on Sunday!!!

I'm loving maxi dresses at the moment. In this hot weather they are great and hide my wobbly bits! I had another one arrive today from asos.com. It's so comfy. You can see it here.

Tomorrow afternoon me Rach and Cat are going to Milton Keynes shoe shopping! We need to choose some shoes for Cat's wedding. Me and Rach are bridesmaids! So looking forward to a girly day tomorrow :-)

Ok my new crush is Channing Tatum! I saw "Dear John" the other day and I have fallen in love with him, he is soooooooo sexy! Check this fine man out!(Source)



Bedtime reading


Hope everyone is good.

Mucho love

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment