Friday 18 September 2009

Motivation needed!

So sorry for not posting for ages, been a mad few weeks. Been made redundant from my job which was a bit of a shock, I only got made redundant July 08 so not that long!! However on my garden leave (getting paid) and start a new job in Oct.

Weightwise i have fallen off the wagon for just over a week so after this weekend need to get back on. It's through not planning, i always fall down if i don't plan! Phil also has put on a couple of pounds from us not tracking. Fresh start Monday.

How is everyone else getting on? Hope people are losing weight.

I still need to get into doing exercise, why am I so lazy???? I'd love it to come naturally! Asi'm off work until the end of Oct i'm going to set a goal that i exercise for 15 mins twice a week. I know it sounds very little but i need it to be something i can do.

My next Weight loss goal i'm setting is to lose half stone by the time I start my new job on 26th Oct.

Right I need to get ordering the online shopping and planning next weeks meals.

Good luck everyone xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about redundancy but good news you have a new job lined up. Garden leave is good as you can get yourself sorted before starting new job and not worry about being skint!! Hope you manage to get back on track and good luck for getting to your mini goal by the end of oct!!

    ReplyDelete