Tuesday 24 November 2009

Not good

Well last week didn't go to plan. Friday to Sunday I went over on points.

I just wanted all the nice things. This is pretty much how it went.... Friday night Indian takeaway, and cider and chocolate....Sat brunch cooked breakfast... sat night Chicken Enchilada's- lots of cheese oh and cider and Doritos and salsa....Sunday Chinese takeaway. A complete train wreck of a week. Didn't go to weigh in last night because I was ashamed but then today felt bad so tried to get to go to the meeting they have at my place of work. Left a message with the leader to see if it was ok as I'm an NHS referral member so wasn't sure if it was ok but she didn't call back. Don't think there is anymore meetings by me at times I can make so may just have to wait until next week. I really really need to stick to it this week. And I want to do 2 exercise sessions as well. Why can't I just consistently be good and stick to plan? It really frustrates me. This week I've pretty much planned. This weeks dinners include turkey stir-fry, ww lasagne, spag bol, chicken enchiladas but I'm doing with half fat cheese and much less!!!!

Hope everyone else had a better week than me!

1 comment:

  1. We all have bad times...we're only human! Just put last week behind you and start afresh. If you dwell on it too much you won't focus on getting back into the plan again. I have been at this point many many times before too!
    Planning is the key as I have worked out myself and being in control feels good!
    Good luck this week I am here for you x
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete