Saturday 21 August 2010

Last day of indulgence!

Picture is East Runton beach near Cromer. My fave place :-)

Well the holiday is over and we are in the car on the way back from Cromer. Tomorrow is the start of getting back on the health and fitness wagon big time.

Diet has consisted of meals out, ice cream, wine and cooked breakfast. Dreading my weigh in on Tuesday. I'm thinking of doing slimfast for a week or 2 so my stomach gets used to smaller meals again- anyone got any thoughts on slimfast? I'm not a fan for long term but maybe for a kick start?

The exercise has got to increase. Mix of cross trainer and swimming mainly.

Once we get home this afternoon I have lots of washing and unpacking to do then do a cake order. Phil is straight off to a stag night tonight and tomorrow so I'm home alone. So I think face/hair pack, wine and a thai take out are in order for my last day of indulgence. I also need to sort the meal plan for next week and order the online shop.

What are people doing this weekend?

Jess xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. I've tried Slimfast a couple of times...but never lasted longer than a day! But I know what you mean about needing to "shrink" your stomach...I reckon you'd be better off doing home made soups and smoothies maybe?

    Good luck climbing back on the wagon.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete