I have a 2nd interview tomorrow and I'm really hoping it will give me a fresh start. It's a lot less money than I've been on but being out of work since July means we've had nothing coming in apart from Phil's salary and some from the Cupcake business. Plus I want a less stressful job, get out of the corporate world that took over my life so i can still continue to focus on the business. The great things about this job are: 1. It's the type of job you can leave at work, my previous ones have pretty taken over my life so this is a great plus. 2. It's literally a 3 minute drive (or half hour walk) before i was driving about 3.5 hours a day. 3. The people seem friendly and my friend Kirsty works there and if i get the job and pass 6 month probation we get £1000 to share!
Ok so my New Years Resolutions:
1. Do more yoga- loving kundalini
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes minimum
3. Choose healthier options for food
4. Find more inspiring blogs to follow
5. Continue to push the cupcake business and the china hire business
6. Start getting back on track financially when I have a job. Going to take a while but make a plan and do as much as we can.
7. Blog more, the fact the last 6 months I've been a bit meh means blogging has gone down, I love doing it and helps me keep on track so this is a big focus. Also my Jessica's Cupcakes Blog to drive more business.
8. Do more things with Phil- money being a major issue we haven't done a lot this year. So making more of an effort to get out and look at cheaper things to do together. Spending more quality time together rather than sat in front of the TV.
I've decided to do a new Inspiration board over this week. I enjoyed doing one last year but I want some fresh focus. The Fitnessita has just done a great post on Inspiration boards. Check it out.
Right I'm going to finish my Cherry choc smoothie and start on the inspiration board and get a session in on the cross trainer. It's been a long while so i don't know what to expect!