Monday 12 July 2010

Jealous of my American friends!

Everyone is talking about Turbo Fire. It's a new workout from Chalene Johnson and it looks awesome, very hard but awesome! But it only seems to be available in the USA. I'm hoping they release it here!

But to keep me happy I've got 2 more workout DVDs as I only have 2 and they aren't really that hard. So I have got Ministry of Sound: The Ultimate Dance Workout Pump it Up and Clubland: The Workout of your Life. I've just had a quick look at the Pump it Up DVD and it looks fab. Great songs and workouts. Just hope I can do them! My coordination isn't the best!

Today for breakie I had a slice of wholemeal toast with a poached egg and bacon with all fat removed. Nice :-)


I then did a 30 min cardio workout from my Move More dvd. It was fab :-)

Lunch was a 3 egg white omelette with a sprinkle of paprika and a coconut water.


For a snack later I was a bit naughty and had one of my homemade Lemon and Poppy seed muffins with a cuppa. Was glorious though!!!

I then made some cupcakes for an order tomorrow and made some phone calls and boring stuff like paperwork!

Dinner was pad thai. I luuurve pad thai and I managed to find some brown pad thai noodles which was fab. I chucked in some chicken, prawns, spring onions, chilli, carrot etc. Yumness.


Tomorrow I have an interview. So need to do some prep for that! Fingers crossed!!!

Question: Who is your body inspiration? Mine is Deanne Berry and Kelly Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment