Thursday 15 July 2010

Nearly the weekend!!

I'm super excited as tomorrow I'm going on Cat's Hen weekend!! We are off tomorrow lunchtime to Nottingham for 2 nights. A meal out on the Friday night, a daytime activity on Saturday and the main night out Sat night- dressed as gangsters! So I have so much stuff to get ready for tomorrow so this will be a quick update!
Breakie this morning was a 1 egg and 2 egg white omelette with mushrooms.



I then had a cupcake order to do....



Lunch was prawn and buckwheat noodle broth- yum. not had it for a while!



Then did lots of boring things that needed to be done and then did 30 mins on the cross trainer.

Dinner was a bit of a treat- Fajita's! Lush!!!



I then fancied something sweet before bed so had a bowl of cornflakes. I lurve cornflakes.

Right I'm sorry it's such a short boring post but I need to get ready for tomorrow :-)

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes were great - soon went from the sweet table at the Queens Road Big Lunch ! Thanks Tim

    ReplyDelete