Wednesday 29 September 2010

Cakin crazy

Hi guys, sorry for not posting for a few days. Had my best friends wedding at the weekend. Was sooo lovely and Catherine was gorgeous. I've attached a pic of her, me and Rachel (her sis). Food- well I wasn't being good. buffet food the friday night, cooked breakie on Sat and sun!!!

I've done loads of baking this week. Yesterday was caramel cupcakes and today was chocolate orange cupcakes. Yesterday I also did a cupcake class. Attached a pic of the cakes I thought them how to make.

Food wise today. Breakfast was porridge with PB and nutella. Lunch was tortilini and a tomato pasta sauce. Dinner was a jacket potato with light cream cheese, bacon and salad. Then some chicken soup before bed. I think I am getting a cold. Must try and fight it off as too busy for a cold!!!

Right sorry for the short post but it's way past my bedtime :-)

Jess
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment