Friday 8 October 2010

10 things you might not know about me

I seen a few blog peeps do this post so I thought for a bit of fun I'd do the same:

1. I cannot stand peppers. In my house they are called dirty peppers and must not be near any food that I consume.

2. I went to a boarding school from age 13-18. It is not like Harry Potter but still a lot of fun. One christmas we hung tampons on the christmas tree and our house matron went craaaaaaaaaaazy. Sorry Mrs Steenkamp!!!

3. If I win the lottery I'd set up a bunny sanctuary to look after unwanted bunnies.


4. When I was 8 I had a rabbit and my sister had a guinea pig. They lived together and one day we married them. We got my dad's wheelbarrow dressed it with mums net curtains and that was their wedding car. I was the vicar.

5. I run my own cupcake business www.jesssicascupcakes.com and one day i'd love to have a small shop front selling coffee, my cakes and have bookshelves of books for people to pop in and chillax.

6. My favourite films are The Wizard of Oz, Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Muppet Christmas Carol.


7. Me and my sister thought we could fly like Mary Poppins so would jump of our climbing frame with an umbrella hoping to fly. I think I broke a toe.


8. Me and Phil are weird. Yes we usually make up random words and use them for various things. The thing is they catch on and our circle of friends and family now use it in their vocab. The best one is one of Phil's. "Shabady bab bab" Or "shab" "shib shab shoo" "shib nab" and on. Yes we are weird...

9. If I could visit anywhere in the world I'd go to see Father Christmas in Lapland. I'm a serious christmas freak. I love it. Love it love it. I suppose I best wait until we have kids to visit Father Christmas thou...


10. I admire bloggers like The Fitnessista, CarrotsNCake, HEAB who blog multiple times a day. Wish I could. I do try to do a post once a day but it's more like a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment