Wednesday 27 October 2010

Happy Hump day!

Hi guys, hope everyone has had a good week so far.

I was glad it wasn't raining today as we have had loads! And living on a farm there is mud everywhere- I still need wellies!!!

Breakfast this morning was a vegetarian cooked breakfast, with toast, tomatoes, quorn bacon, veggie sausages and an egg- lovely!


My snack was at lunch as I knew I would be home way after lunch so I had a bowl of puffed brown rice and rice milk.


Lunch (at 3.30pm) was courgette fritter made with wholegrain spelt flour.

I then did cleaning round the house and read a bit of my magazine then it was time to get dinner ready. A quorn fillet in breadcrumbs with half corn on the cob, romanesca cauliflour and sweet potato fries. Lush. Phil loved it, I waited until he finished until I told him it was vegetarian and not real chicken :-0


This evening me and Phil caught up on some TV and then I made a batch of peanut butter cupcakes. Yuuuuuuum.

I'm still on the job hunt. Been out of work since July and money is a serious issue at the moment, we are really struggling. Fingers crossed something comes up really soon!!

Right i'm off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment